FR8 Brand Ambassador Program
“GOT PHONE, GOT JOB” We are looking to expand our digital presence. We are a new company looking for the right individual that gets excited about trying new innovative social media strategies and creating connections with community members online. The right person must be motivated and willing to learn as they go.
This position is perfect for a high school or college student looking to gain experience in social media marketing. The idea candidate is an aspiring energetic student eager to learn. They will be working with a social media manager to help curate and create content on social media.
The purpose of your role will be to pump out top-notch photos and videos, promoting our products, that resonates with the targeted audiences.
- Help build an social media presence at your institution.
- Curate and create photo and video content for social media
- Uploading photos and videos to Hootsuite on a schedule
- Commenting and responding to social media comments
- Participating in group events
- Experience using social media applications
- Basic editing skills
- A curious and open mind
- Culturally aware and up-to-date. Have a pulse on pop-culture
- Dedication to meeting deadlines and organizations
How it works:
(1) Complete the simple, three steps application process.
(2) We’ll review your Application. On approval, you'll start receiving media asset to share on your social media platforms.
(3) Enjoy cash commissions based on qualifying purchases. The more you share, the more opportunities.